Window Cleaning Technician
Window Genie is a nationally ranked home service franchise dedicated to improving the look and value of homes and businesses in your community through various services such as window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more.
As a technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient performance of home & commercial services. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This is not your typical 9-5 desk job! Do you enjoy being on the move and meeting new people every day? Do you thrive off teamwork, great pay and the feeling of a job well done? If so, working for Window Genie is for you. Candidates must be professional, personable and detail oriented. Also, a strong entrepreneurial spirit is a plus!
- Provide service in our three service categories which include window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing; can also include gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and holiday lighting in select markets
- Speak with customers about additional services
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies on the vehicle
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices and follow work orders as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- No experience necessary but prior experience in any of our three service categories is a plus
- Physical ability to lift ladders and equipment over 50lbs
- Willing and able to work up to 32' on a ladder
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality. Uniforms are provided
- Must pass a full background check and drug test
- Over age 21 with a valid drivers license is required. Clean driving record preferred
- Able to work weekends
- $10.00/hr start *Earn up to $18.00 hr on Commission